Fall Cases against Richfield Retirement Community
For years, we have represented victims of nursing home abuse and neglect victims throughout Western Virginia. Almost always, if the case settles, we are bound by a confidentiality clause that prohibits us to discuss the case, the outcome, etc.
We have represented families against Virginia nursing homes, when:
- Staff overmedicates patients
- Falls are allowed to happen
- Interventions ordered by doctors, are not put in place to protect patients
- Wrong medication is given to patients
- Bed sores / pressure ulcers result
- Fecal impaction occurs
- Residents become septic
- Residents become dehydrated, or malnourished
- Resident on resident attacks
- Residents are not properly assessed
- Transfers occurs without assistance
The list goes on.
We hope you and your family never need our services. But if you have questions about our firm, or the cases we accept representing families against local nursing homes, do not hesitate to call or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org / 540-985-0098.